Great Totham, St. Peter's Church, Photos

9 images Created 7 May 2021

Gallery of photographs from the Essex village of Great Totham and the Anglican Church of St. Peter.

St. Peter’s Church on Church Road, Great Totham dates to the 13th century. The church is on the outskirts of the village, overlooking the River Blackwater estuary. The church was given Grade II listed status in 1959.

There are a several of references to St. Peter in the church. A stained-glass window dating from 1878 depicts St. Peter holding the keys of Heaven. St. Peter is also depicted in a statue on the outside wall of the vestry.
View: 100 | All